For 31 years now, Gurudev has been working 19 hour days, traveling through 128 cities and 40 countries every year, meeting millions of people, sharing unbounded love, receiving an equally untiring wave of love, tears and gratitude and continuously healing with infinite compassion. Those who have vaguely read about the Buddha would have a sense of wonder about the mind blowing beauty of this phenomenon.
As it often happens, a famous Buddhist monk from Indonesia came to see Gurudev on Tuesday. After some very warm, loving glances and a brief hello, they talked a little and sat in complete silence. I have no idea what they talked about.
Afterwards, without any questions from anyone the otherwise very silent monk gushed - The bodhisatva has come and he is going to purify and calm the world and free millions.
So now Ram asked - Can you tell us about Guruji's future? What is he going to do?
The monk said - "I can predict those who are bound by space and time. How can I predict that who is beyond time itself"?
No comments:
Post a Comment