Friday, April 6, 2012

The moon might have an imperfection

A lovely lady from New Zealand brought two cosmetic serums for Gurudev - the first one was L-Ascorbic Acid  serum and the second one was L-Hyaluronic acid serum. She said - Gurudev, you have pigmentation, this will clear it up.

Guruji gets hundreds of emails every day from all corners of the world. Some are from heads of state and well known leaders from all walks of life and others are from 17 year old students asking him to bless their maths exam or heal their lovely pet. Guruji goes through all the emails with a lot of focus, compassion and care, and responds wherever a response is required.

So last evening, there were three of us, sorting emails and reading the emails out to him, taking his responses down and sending email responses verbatim. And he asks for this serum, takes a drop, applies on his face and with a naughty smile, he says - "Do I have Pigmentation"?

So in different ways, all of us essentially say, not at all.

After another half an hour of reading emails and looking at him, I say - "Guruji, I have been looking for pigmentation for the last half an hour, I can't find anything".

Guruji says with a gentle smile - "Chaand mein daag hoga, mujh mein naheen" i.e. "the moon might have an imperfection, not me".

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment